Skip to main content

Refund Policy

All refunds to student cafeteria accounts must be requested from the Nutrition Services department. To request a refund please call the Nutrition Services Department at 622-4814. When students leave the district (e.g. moved away, promoted to high school), any student balances not requested to be refunded will be retained by the district and considered a donation.