Herbert Green Logo

 Welcome to Herbert Green, Home of the Miners! Please read the directions below for enrolling your new student. Registration packets can be picked up in the front office or found below. We look forward to working with you soon!


For ALL Grades to Enroll:

 You must have the following documents to register your student:

· Official Legal Birth Certificate  -  government-issued certificate by the county in which the child was born


 Original valid proof of birth such as baptismal certificate, or passport

· Proof of Residency in the Mother Lode Union School District  -   Utility bill (gas, electric, water, trash) rental agreement, escrow bill, etc.  

· Current Immunization Record  -  student must have a current immunization record (required immunizations are listed on the registration packet and our website).  

Click HERE to view the required documents for enrollment.